My Fashion Magazine

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Finally back

After such a long time Daria Werbowy is back to the magazines, well... I'm not sure that she is really back to the fashion world but it was a nice surprise to find Daria on the cover of Russian issue of Madame Figaro (Dec 2006)! Plus she is not only a covergirl but also has a nice editorial inside, interview and generally she is more like a celebrity in this issue, this mag is full of Daria pix! I do not have enoght time to translate the interview now but after reading it I must say that Daria seems to become more wise, she is more confident and feels more comfortable in her skin. She began with talking about her flat in NY and that she wants to repair it herself and that Ukranian traditions are very strong in her family and her and her brother (Orest) and sister (Oksana) speak Ukranian and they know history and traditions of the country and that she is planning to visit it next year.
p.s. my blog is finally back too. I can't post entries here as often as I want but I will add something new at least once a month I hope

7 Comments:

Blogger eword said...

thanks again for scanning and posting this editorial. :-)

3:23 PM  
Blogger Berkley Magazine said...

I concur, you've done a great job. keep it up.

Fellow TFS member;)

1:17 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

hi.
i am attempting to help a lady from texas to gain sponsorship, here in uk.
i would love to be able to post the subject on TFS, forum, unfortunatly i need a invite code.
please would you help us?
i can provide further details if you require them, my email is:
ukcjm@hotmail.com
many thanks,
regards,
chris.

6:03 AM  
Blogger Joy Burns said...

she is sooooo gorgeous...

8:30 AM  
Blogger Miriam said...

DIVINE!
/www.wedgeheel.blogg.se

4:26 AM  
Blogger ryder said...

she is gret. she is more aceleb now than model, but hey, beauty like this doesnt cover the cover every day.
i like your blog sweet rus ;)

6:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

As usual this was a thoughtful submit today. You make me want to preserve coming back and forwarding it my followers?-. Wedding sarees

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home