My Fashion Magazine

Friday, June 30, 2006

Campaigns epic vol.1


Every season I feel so impatient and excited about the the upcoming campaigns. And it's so hard to wait but thanx to TFS members for that amazing job they do! What would I do without them!?
eh...what did I want to say? oh yeah, it finally happened! The freshest ads hit the printers and began to appear in fashion magazines. I feel such a pleasure like a little child to whom it was given a candy! Let's start...
Chanel will be the first ones...Chanel is Chanel...they may seem a bit boring but Daria looks just fabulous, more powerful and pirce with this new dark colour!

More Daria! LV ads with her, Du Juan, Raquel Zimmerman, Kate Moss and Pharrel (even don't want to post that pic) and Naomi. Daria looks great with this shoe on her head, so do Raquel, Du and Naomi (not that wonderful but really fine). That is what I won't say about the one with Kate, I just DON'T LIKE IT!

1 Comments:

Blogger - said...

I loved the Chanel clothe!!!
Great pictures, sweet rus :-)

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home