My Fashion Magazine

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Model's secrets: Anja Rubik

Anja Rubik is one of the most popular Polish models and one of my favourites as well...What makes her look so beautiful all the time, how does she take care of what she got from God, what does she have in her bag and other secrets... Anja clues them for us...
big thanx to kasi6 (TFS)

In my bag I always have...
"Embryolisse face cream, protective lip balm Blistex and press powder Lumizing Color Powder from Shiseido."

I have an amazing figure...

"Because I inherited from my mum great matabolism. But in spite of that I'm careful about things that I eat. I eat often but in small portions. I try to go to the gym regularly, but because of tight calendar my laziness often wins."

From makeup artists I've learnt...
"That you always have to moisturize your skin before putting any makeup, and then right sequence: first base,foundation, then concealer and a little of powder at you forehead, nose and chin. I've also learnt to use special brush, which is prinkled with hair spray, for my eyebrows. Due to that they look really great and keep good shape for all day."

My biggest beauty sin...

"I can't let myself for any beauty sins because being beauty is my job. And chocolate isn't bad for my skin so it isn't a sin."

During my typical day...

"I put on my skin only concealer and a little of powder. But when I'm going out I like to use MAC's black crayon, for my eyes."

From my mum I've learnt...
"Take care of my skin, use creams regularly and suitables lotions for my skin. But first of all, I've learnt to protect my skin from excessive sun. So I always use creams with filter SPF 15."

My favourite fragrance...
"At home I always have couples fragrances and I use them depending on my mood. Currently my favourite are Miss Dior Cherie and Euphoria from Calvin Klein."

I take care of my hair very much...
" Because I have a little obsession about them. Due to my job they are constantly sprinkled with huge amount of products, modeled and washed almost every day. So I try to cut them regularly and 10 minuts before washing them I put on them nutritious oil Neem Olkur from Dr.Hauschka. I also use strenghtener shampoo Bain de Force from Kerastase and conditioner without rinsing off from Bumble and Bumble."

When I'm backstage and I'm waiting for show, I always...
"The most often I try to read a book. But when it's too loud to concentrate I talk with girls."

After all day walking on catwalks in heels...
"I do massage for my feet, and in my heels I always rub semi-skimmed cream Dermosan from GlaxoSmith Kline."

Cosmetics which are always with me...
"Very delicate cleanser Crealine H2O and lotion Hydraphase from La Roche-Posay."

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This looks like it'll be a great weekend.I'm keen to attend and looking forward to it already. Designer lehenga

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home